The BC High School Track & Field Championships are a few days in Kelowna BC. As the final preparations for your arrival begins, we ask that coaches carefully review the following information and ensure the tasks below are complete ahead of the BC Championships.
Package Pick Up
- Meet packages, including the race numbers, will be available beginning at 1:15pm on Thursday, May 30 at the registration desk in the timing tent located at the finish line at Apple Bowl Stadium..
- Please ensure the designated school coach is present to pick up the package for the school team and have a letter ready (on school letter head from principal) at package pick up that indicates who is the designated representative for the championships.
- Please note that all athletes must have a designated school-coach representative with them for the duration of the BC High School Track & Field Championships. The school package, containing race numbers, will only be handed out to the designated teacher-coach, as determined by the school principal. Packages must be signed-out in their entirety.
Parking, Entrance Fees & Concession
- Parking – $5 / day at Apple Bowl
- Spectators – $2 entry
- A concession will be open serving
- Bottled water
- Breakfast burritos
- Hot Chocolate
- Hot dogs
- Pizza burrito
- Taco in a bag
- Meatball subs
- Pulled pork sandwich
- Cheese burger
- Hand cut fries
- Candie bags
Annual General Meeting for Coaches & ADs
Details of this year’s AGM are as follows:
- Date/Time – Friday at 9:00pm
- Location – Coast Capri Hotel in the Vineyard room – Section 2
Looking forward to a great championship meet and wish your athletes the best of luck! – Andrew Lenton, Commissionaire & Meet Director